Rules & Regulations Cash4Cancer Lottery September 11th to 29th December 2023 - 50/50 Draw
- The lottery will take place from September 11th to December 29th online at www.cash4cancer.ca
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older. 50/50 tickets can be purchased as follows: - 250 tickets for $100 - 100 tickets for $50 - 20 tickets for $20 - 5 tickets for $10
- The total value of the prize drawn is dependent on the total number of tickets sold.
- The 50/50 ticket draw will take place at 10am on December 29, 2023 at the Belleville General Hospital Foundation 265 Dundas Street East, Belleville, Ontario K8N 5A9. The deadline to purchase tickets to be included in the 50/50 draw is 11:59PM on December 28th 2023.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note.
- After purchasing a 50/50 ticket, patrons will be issued a receipt with their registered 50/50 numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific, pre determined, numbers can be requested or issued as numbers are generated randomly upon purchase.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The cash amount of the 50/50 draw will be monitored on the website. The prize fund available will represent 50% of the total sales for that draw.
- The winning number will be announced on cash4cancerlottery.ca website, official social media channels, local media partners and in print at the Belleville General Hospital site. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from the Belleville General Hospital Foundation by phone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Belleville General Hospital Foundation at: (613) 969-7400 x2527, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to BGHF 265 Dundas Street East, Belleville, Ontario. K8N 5A9 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Belleville General Hospital Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
The above set of rules will be posted online at cash4cancerlottery.ca and on location at Belleville General Hospital Foundation 265 Dundas Street East, Belleville, Ontario. K8N 5A9.
50/50 Lottery license # RAF1342514
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888–230–3505) www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca